ENTRY FEE: FROM $10
How long can you last in our 2021 Survivor Contest? Correctly pick one team to win every week to keep the chains moving. Survive longer than the other players and take home the prize money.
SURVIVOR CONTEST RULES
- The XBet $10K Survivor Pool begins Week 1 of the 2020 NFL regular season.
- Each week, contestants must select one team to win their game outright. Point spreads are irrelevant.
- If the selected team wins, the entry remains alive and the contestant selects a team for the following week.
- If the selected team loses or ties, the contestant entry is eliminated.
- Once a team is selected for a week, that team is not available for selection for the remainder of the contest.
- The contestant(s) that pick winning teams the longest, without selecting a losing team, is the $10K Survivor Pool winner.
- The contest ends Week 17 of the 2020 NFL season, or when only one contestant is remaining; whichever comes first. i.e.: If four contestants remain in Week 14 and three contestants select losing teams, the remaining contestant is declared the winner.
- If the contest ends with no survivors, the contestants with live entries heading into the final week of the contest will split the $10,000 prize. i.e.: If two contestants remain in Week 14 and both select losing teams, those contestants will split the prizepool.
- If multiple contestants remain alive after Week 17, they will split the $10,000 evenly.
- If a game is canceled or postponed for any reason and the game is not played before the following Wednesday, both teams scheduled to play in that game will be graded as losers. If you selected either of those teams you will be eliminated from the contest;however, your buy-in will be refunded.
- XBet reserves the right to modify this contest at any time.
- To register for the Xbet $10K Survivor Pool, members must be logged into their account and have sufficient funds topurchase entries.
- The Entry fee for the Xbet $10K Survivor Pool is $10.
- You may purchase as many as 30 entries. Funds will be deducted directly from your Xbet account.
- Bonus funds cannot be used to purchase entries.
- All purchases are final. Please review the number of entries selected before submitting your purchase.
- Once you have correctly entered your Username and Password, you will be prompted to create a contest nickname; unless you already have one.You will be identified by this nickname in the Survivor Pool and other contests, not by your Username.
- If you purchase multiple entries, you will have the same nickname for each. However, next to your nickname will be a number in a bracket to represent the number of entries you purchased.A number will be assigned to each entry.
- When creating a nickname, you are prohibited from using any inappropriate words that may be offensive to others.If you use offensive words, you run the risk of not being allowed to participate in this or any future contests. Also, your entry fee will not be refunded.
- From Week 2 forward, each game will lock five minutes before its associated kick-off time.
- If you do not select a team by Monday, September 14th at 8:00 PM ET, your entry will be eliminated from the contest.
- If you wish to select a team that plays either Thursday or Saturday, you must select that team no later than five minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game.
- To make your weekly pick, load the appropriate contest entry, and check the box of the team you wish to select.
- Each game locks five minutes before its associated kick-off time.
- Once a pick is made, the selection may be changed up until the game locks. At this time, the selection is confirmed and may not be changed.
- Contestants must submit picks for the current contest week before 8:00 pm ET on Monday night.
- If a contestant does not select a team by this time, the entry will be graded as a loss and eliminated from the contest.
- If a team is not available for selection this indicates the game has already locked, the team has been selected in a previous week, or the team is on a ‘Bye’ week.
- If there is a ‘W3’ next to a team, this indicates you used this team Week 3. ‘W4’ represents you used this team Week 4 and so on.
- Once your pick has been submitted, a confirmation will appear on your screen informing you that your entry was submitted successfully.
- If you still have additional entries open, keep repeating the procedure until you have submitted your picks for each one.
- Selecting an entry will automatically load the matchups for the current NFL week.
- The $10,000 is awarded as cash.
- Once a winner(s) is determined, the prize money will be deposited into the winner(s) account(s) within 48 hours.
- On this page you will find a list of all entries in the contest.
- Next to each entry you will find the team that was selected for every week.
- If a team is shown with a green check beside it, this represents that the team won their game that specific week. If the team is shown with a red ‘x’ beside it, this represents the team either tied or lost their game. If a large ‘X’ appears in a box, thisindicates entry is eliminated and/or no pick was submitted.
- By clicking on any nickname, you will be able to see which teams are still available for that entry.
- Above the list of entries is the up to date statistics for the contest. ‘Players’ represents the number of original entries. ‘Eliminated’ represents the total number of entries that have been eliminated. ‘Survivors’ represents the number of entries that are stillalive and eligible to make a selection.
- The Matchup Info is designed to help you make your picks and the Set Reminders feature makes sure you don’t forget to make your picks.
- Click the Matchup Info button to review statistics for each of the week’s matchups. Clicking anywhere outside the matchup dropdown will take you back to the Submit Picks page.
- Click the Set Reminders button to choose your email reminder options. You can select one, two or neither of the options. Check an option and click the submit button to receive the corresponding reminder email. Leave boxes unchecked if you do not wish to receivereminders. Clicking anywhere outside the reminder dropdown will take you back to the Submit Picks page.
- You will only receive emails if you have entries pending.
- Reminder email options may be accessed and updated at any time.